ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We’ve developed a solar-powered, autonomous weeding robot that decreases the amount of herbicides used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. When you join our talented, dynamic team, you can contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for a Robotics Engineer.
- Design and develop high-quality code for field robot operation, in functions such as robot positioning, navigation, high-level control, communication
- Maintain existing software and extend its capabilities
- Code documentation and review
- Hardware testing and integration
- Master degree in microengineering, electricity or electromechanical engineering, or computer science with option in robotics
- At least 3 years of experience in programming in C++ and/or Java at industry level (in Linux environment)
- Experience in real-time systems and/or embedded is a plus
- Experience in sensor interfacing and data fusion: Lidar, visual odometry, GPS RTK, IMU, kalman filter
- Experience in robot navigation algorithms: path planning, trajectory control, obstacle avoidance, etc.
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology in various fields
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this position, please visit the JobUp Platform.