Field Test Engineer
ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We’ve developed a solar-powered, autonomous weeding robot that decreases the amount of herbicides used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. When you join our talented, dynamic team, you can contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for a Field Test Engineer.
- Test and characterization of the robots in real conditions (outdoor)
- Conduct field test including functional and performance tests
- Design test benches, collect and analyze data
- Pro-actively contribute to product improvement through constructive inputs to the dev team
- Documentation of test procedures and test results
- BS/MS degree in mechanical, electrical engineering, computer science or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in field testing in the industry domain
- Proficiency with tests of electrical, electro-mechanical and sensing devices
- Proficiency with functional testing of automation devices
- Masters test methodologies, log techniques, tools for test data analysis
- Capable to adapt to various test conditions, and to develop suitable test equipment when needed
- Creative mind, with both theoretical and practical skills
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology in various fields
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
Please send your complete application to email@example.com.