Experienced Deep Learning Engineer
ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We have developed an AI-based ultra-high accuracy spot spraying technology that drastically reduces the amount of chemicals used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. The technology is deployed on our tractor-towed ARA machine, and on our solar-powered, autonomous robot AVO. By joining our talented, dynamic team, you will contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
To pursue our mission, we are looking for an Experienced Deep Learning Engineer.
- Develop, improve, train and test (in real conditions) our next generation of Deep Learning model in collaboration with the deep learning team
- Improve our image database methodology, tools, and image selection skills
- Contribute to the R&D effort of the company in DL by studying the state of the art, disseminating new ideas in the team, and being involved in R&D projects
- Document all aspects of the work to share knowledge and fulfill company standards
- Ph.D or Master in computer science or equivalent, from university-level with strong emphasis on Deep Learning / Machine Learning
- Strong and deep knowledge of Deep Learning frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Well aware of the state of the art in Deep Learning models (through scientific publications) and capable to navigate at ease in their implementation
- Strong experience in programming, especially Python and C++, additional experiences would be a plus (like CUDA programming, Java)
- Experience in image processing and familiar with related libraries like OpenCv
- Familiar with tools such as: docker, git, gtest, jenkins, drone, ansible
- Experience with cloud computing would be appreciated
- Several years of experience in industry or in applied R&D in an academic institute
- Pro-active mind, problem solving oriented, ability to take initiative and responsibility, high level of autonomy, self-learning, open to new knowledge
- Good ability to work in a team, good communication skills, reliable and honest
- Daily language is French, good spoken & written language in English
- Experience with agile methodology would be a plus
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.