ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We’ve developed a solar-powered, autonomous weeding robot that decreases the amount of herbicides used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. When you join our talented, dynamic team, you can contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for a Support Technician.
- Support any technical questions from our customers over phone and emails
- Follow up any technical issue from customers until complete solution and satisfaction
- Proceed to field support and repair whenever needed
- Participate to product demonstrations
- Implement tech support ticketing system
- Manage spare parts logistics
- Manage tech support administration
- Technician or BS degree in mechanical, electrical engineering, computer science or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in international tech support
- Fluent in French, German and English
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Good analytical skills
- Interested and capable to understand various technologies
- Ready to travel and work outdoor
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology in various fields
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
Please send your complete application via the Jobup Platform.