Software Engineer (C++)
ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We’ve developed a solar-powered, autonomous weeding robot that decreases the amount of herbicides used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. When you join our talented, dynamic team, you can contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for a Software Engineer (C++).
You will be part of the software team that develops the image recognition system used for plant classification and robot navigation. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Design and develop high-quality C++ code for embedded vision system
- Work on code deployment to embedded system
- Code maintenance and optimization for real-time operation
- Code documentation and review
- Take part in specifications and software architecture design
- BS/MS degree in computer science/engineering or related field
- 2+ years of programming experience in C++ (version 11 or above) at industry level (in Linux environment)
- Proficiency in OO design, development and testing
- Knowledge of high-level scripting languages such as Python or Bash
- Good knowledge of computer vision library (like OpenCV)
- Experience with version-control (Git)
- Experience with container (Docker) systems and unit testing (like Google Test) is an asset
- Experience with developing real-time (embedded) vision systems and familiarity with multi-thread architectures is a big plus
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology in various fields
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this position, please visit the JobUp Platform.