ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We have developed an AI-based ultra-high accuracy spot spraying technology that drastically reduces the amount of chemicals used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. The technology is deployed on our tractor-towed ARA machine, and on our solar-powered, autonomous robot AVO. By joining our talented, dynamic team, you will contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for a Software Engineer.
- Take part in the development of our software ecosystem as team player
- Embedded software to run on the robots
- Tools for development, CI/CD, and deployment
- Design new modules or enhance existing ones
- Write code, test and documentation
- Propose new solutions to complex problems
- Test the developed features in the field with the machine
- PR reviews
- Part of the Agile Scrum team
- Degree in computer science
- Strong software development knowledge
- 5 years in industrial software development
- 3 years of c ++ 11 or higher
- 1 year of Java
- Experience with embedded Linux
- Good knowledge of best practices (TDD, CI/CD, PR, …)
- Use of Docker, Git, Ansible
- OpenCV knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Robotic field is a plus
- Experience on Cloud technologies such as AWS is a plus
- Write technical English
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
Please send your complete application via the Jobup Platform.