IT Engineer / Image Collector Coordinator
ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We’ve developed a solar-powered, autonomous weeding robot that decreases the amount of herbicides used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. When you join our talented, dynamic team, you can contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for an IT Engineer / Image Collector Coordinator.
For this full-time and permanent position, you will have actually two important roles at ecoRobotix, first as an IT Engineer and second as our Image Collector Coordinator. We are expecting an equally time balance between these two roles over a year. These roles include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the whole internal infrastructure (server, network, firewall, VPN, DNS)
- Handling all system administration tasks (accounts, access, rights)
- Carrying out IT-Projects (implementation or system changes)
- Ensure internal IT-Support
Image Collector Coordinator:
- Managing external and internal resources for image labeling process
- Ensuring that expected quantity of images and their labels are met
- Maintaining our image database and labeling tool to provide 24/7 access
- Maintaining documents of our image labeling pipeline to ensure smooth process
- Liaise within the vision team and with other teams to ensure coherency of our data
- BS degree in computer science/IT engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge in Linux sysadmin (Ubuntu/Debian) and networking
- Experience with Samba and databases (PosgreSQL)
- Experience with Docker, Ansible and Drone very welcomed
- At ease working and communicating with other (internally and externally)
- Knowledge in agronomy or a real interest to acquire this knowledge
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology in various fields
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
Please send your complete application via the Jobup Platform.