ERP implementation Intern (6 months)
ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We’ve developed a solar-powered, autonomous weeding robot that decreases the amount of herbicides used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. When you join our talented, dynamic team, you can contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for an ERP implementation Intern.
- Reviewing and understanding current processes and tools to be superseded by the ERP
- Assessing and communicating gaps and opportunities
- Data cleaning and analysis
- Extensive testing in test database
- Advising and training our staff
- Designing our internal ERP user manuals
- Implementing ERP health after “go live”
Manufacturing and quality document database upload:
- Modifying our existing quality and assembly document to fit the format of the new ERP
- Ensuring all tools to measure assembly time are running
Traceability set up:
- Ensuring the traceability tools are set up within the ERP
- Training the production team to the ERP traceability tool
- CFC or Bachelor degree in Commercial Business or Management
- First experience within a company an asset
- Fluent in English and French
- Good command of Excel, experience with database and ERP an asset
- Strong analytical skills, curious and open-minded personality, at ease with cross-functional interactions and international environment
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology in various fields
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.