Computer Vision Data Coordinator
ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We’ve developed a solar-powered, autonomous weeding robot that decreases the amount of herbicides used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. When you join our talented, dynamic team, you can contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for a Computer Vision Data Coordinator.
You will be part of the vision team that develops the image recognition system used for plant classification. Your main responsibility in the team will be to manage our data pipeline from planning image acquisition up to fully labelled and verified image that will be used to train our image recognition system. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Planning image acquisition on agricultural fields in Switzerland or abroad
- Managing external and internal resources for image labellisation process
- Ensure that high quality and expected quantity of images and their labels are met
- Maintaining our image database and labellisation tool to provide 24/7 access
- Documenting each step of our data pipeline to ensure smooth process
- Liaise within the vision team and with other teams to ensure coherency of our data
- BS degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in managing a small team (but this is not a team manager position)
- Accuracy and well-done job your top priority
- At ease while communicating with other (internally and externally)
- Knowledge in IT would be a real added value
- Knowledges in agronomy a plus, a wish to acquire knowledge in this domain, a must
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology in various fields
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.
Please send your complete application via the Jobup Platform.