Area Sales Manager South of Europe
ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We have developed an AI-based ultra-high accuracy spot spraying technology that drastically reduces the amount of chemicals used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. The technology is deployed on our tractor-towed ARA machine, and on our solar-powered, autonomous robot AVO. By joining our talented, dynamic team, you will contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for an Area Sales Manager South of Europe.
- Communicate with and visit customers and clients in order to get orders and achieve sales targets
- Animate and support ecoRobotix reseller network
- Train partners (prescribers/resellers) sales forces
- Propose partners’ network improvement
- Solve any commercial issue and elaborate commercial actions
- Stimulate and participate to area’s fairs and customers demos, operate our machines during demos
- Participate in strategy and product management tasks
- Master’s degree in Sales and/or Agronomic
- 2+ years of experience in sales or consulting of agricultural hardware devices
- Agronomic knowledge related to weeding in field crops
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written). German is a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, willingness to build relationships with customers
- High degree of independence, reliability, and initiative
- Dedicated person with systematic, goal-oriented working methods
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Rigorous, pragmatic, and having strong empathy
- Drive, autonomy, curiosity, and team play
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
The starting date for this position is to be discussed.
Please send your complete application via the jobup platform.