Technical Project Manager
ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We’ve developed a solar-powered, autonomous weeding robot that decreases the amount of herbicides used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. When you join our talented, dynamic team, you can contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager.
- Together with the CTO, define the project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Specify, plan, and implement our robot development project
- Define required resources for tasks and manage budgets
- Create schedules and project timelines
- Track deliverables
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Identify project risks and opportunities
- Collaborate closely with various teams while reporting directly to the CTO
- Engineering degree with at least five years of proven experience as a project manager in a product development environment, ideally related to electro-mechanics or electrical vehicles
- A project management qualification (PMI, PMP) or equivalent
- Proven ability to deliver large, complex projects
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and change management
- Comfortable with Agile/SCRUM methods
- Strong interpersonal and communication capacities are required to converse with a broad spectrum of personalities
- Keen to adapt to a challenging, fast-moving environment
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology in various fields
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start on March 1, 2019.
To apply for this position, please visit the JobUp Platform.